Thursday, December 11, 2008

Red Silk iPod

Wow, the fall semester's almost over. I've been in a couple of classes and always feel said when good classes end. These classes have been very compelling and motivated a lot a writing on my part, and some of it might even be good.
I'll be test-driving one essay, 'The Red Silk iPod' at Monsoon Voices on Friday, December 19th. If you'd like to come(and we'd love to see you) a link for information/directions is on the left. I wrote this piece as part of an assignment, but it's been spruced up and it makes me smile, so I hope it will make others smile as well. I'm going to offer up a poem, too, called 'Dieting at Christmas.' I am dieting this Christmas, and much more seriously than I was when I wrote this piece. If all goes well this week, I'll have bookmarks of this poem to share. I hope you come Friday night so I can give you one!

No comments: